GA Document presents the finest in international design, focusing on architecture that expresses our time and striving to record the history of contemporary architecture. International scholars and critics provide insightful texts to further inform the reader of the most up-to-date ideas and events in the profession. This issue is devoted to projects by Gehry, SANAA, MAD Architects, Tadao Ando, Diller Scofidio + Renfro, Steven Holl, and Herzog & De Meuron.
- Frank O. Gehry – Facebook MPK 20, Menlo Park, California, U.S.A.
- SANAA – Grace Farms, New Canaan, Connecticut, U.S.A.
- MAD Architects – Harbin Opera House, Harbin, China
- Tadao Ando – Church in the Forest, Yeoju-Gun, Gyeonggi-Do, Korea
- Diller Scofidio + Renfro – The Broad, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
- Steven Holl – Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, New York, NY, U.S.A.
- Herzog & de Meuron – Miu Miu Aoyama, Tokyo, Japan
148 total pages,92 in color / 26 x 30 cm / English, Japanese