The essence of Menis architectural work is based on repeating the best of the past, re-creating situations that have worked before. His method is grounded in the need to re-utilize resources of nature and the landscape, culture and history, according to each project and place. His architecture is closely tied to his awareness of living in a valuable and strictly limited territory: the Canary Islands.
- David Cohn: Towards an architecture of place
- Fernando Menis: Reason and Emotion
- Ideas and Evolution 1: Topography and materiality
- Ideas and Evolution 2: Recycle, Reactivate, Regenerate…..
Construction: Four Works
- MM House
- Cuchillitos de Tristan
- Church of the Redeeming Saviour
- Magma Art and Congress
Works and Projects
240 pages, color ills / 30 x 24 cm / English, Spanish