The Fundació Mies van der Rohe organises a series of debates and lectures entitled Coup de Dιs that provide an opportunity to discuss some of the most significant architecture being produced today, with the objective of offering a wide panorama of current architectural practice. The debates are generated by the presentation of various projects. Each presentation is followed by a dialogue between the architect and a critic who proposes an interpretation of the project and raises related questions.
The Coup de Dιs forms part of the GAUDI project sponsored by the Culture 2000 programme of the European Union.
- Introduction: Iñaki Abalos
- Enric Ruiz-Geli / Cloud 9 – Media-TIC Building, Barcelona / Critic: Ákos Moravanszky
- Špela Videcnik – Hayrack Apartments, Cerklje / Critic: Xavier Costa
- Iñaki Abalos – Woermann Tower, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria / Critic: Andreas Ruby
- Merce Berengue – 42 Dwellings, Barcelona / Critic: Andreas Ruby
- Robert Konieczny – Aatrial House, Opole / Critic: Xavier Costa
- Philippe Rahm – Digestible Gulf Stream, Venice Biennale 2008 / Critic: Ákos Moravanszky
95 pages / 14 x 20 cm / English