In this handbook on successful hotel planning, the authors present an in-depth planning aid for the design and construction of hotel property. In doing so, the requirements of both hotel operators and planners are considered simultaneously.
Hotel Buildings is addressed to architects, interior designers, project managers, as well as project developers, property developers, and hotel operators. Having implemented their own hotel projects, the authors are experts on this building typology. On more than 300 pages they provide valuable advice on avoiding typical planning errors. Accompanied by detailed drawings and explanations, this book is a true asset.
- Checklists for planning
- Functional diagrams and floor space requirements
- Approaches for cost optimisation
- Requirements for safety and hazard management
- Glossary and keyword index
- Trilingual dictionary on hotel planning
328 pages, over 260 images / 23 x 28,5 cm / English